Crispy Fried Bhindi
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49757 times
The crispy fried bhindi recipe offers a crunchy texture and tasty flavor to a typical bhindi(lady finger) masala or fry recipe. The spicy pungent flavors of the chosen spices just blends with the bhindi or lady finger which is deep fried to impart a golden look and a crispy texture.
- Slit the ladies finger lengthwise and spread them in a flat dish.
- Sprinkle the salt, lemon juice, chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, carom seeds, amchur powder and ginger-garlic paste evenly and toss well.
- Sprinkle the gram flour, mix well and divide the ladies finger into 4 equal portions.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry the ladies finger till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Garnish with ginger juliennes and green chilies.
- Serve hot with chapaties.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.