Crispy Asparagus Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 116 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14583 times
For the asparagus lovers. If asparagus is not available, try variations given below.
- Remove the crust from the bread slices.
- Roll out the slices a little. If they crack, steam the slices for a few minutes and then roll out again.
- Mix the butter, green chillies and mustard.
- Spread the mixture on the bread slices.
- Put slice of asparagus on each bread slice and roll up tightly.
- Arrange these rolls on a baking tray, brush lightly with melted butter, sprinkle cheese and bake in a hot oven at 200°C (400°F) for 8 to 10 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
- Cut each roll into 3 pieces.
- Serve hot.
- VARIATIONS :
- Grated carrots, butter, cheese and green chillies.
- Chopped tinned mushrooms, grated cheese and green chillies.
- Grated paneer, coriander and green chillies.
- Follow the same method as above.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.