Creamy Pumpkin Soup ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64280 times
This creamy soup will make your kids fall in love with pumpkin which otherwise is avoided by them.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the onions and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the pumpkin and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water, salt and pepper and cook till the pumpkin is tender. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth purée.
- Add the cream and bring to boil.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
- Strain the puréed soup, if you want a really smooth soup.
- Just mix together grated pumpkin, paneer, salt, coriander and a little besan and deepfry till crisp.
- Mash cooked pumpkin, add sugar and whole wheat flour, knead well and roll into small puris.
- Deep fry and serve.
- Mashed cooked pumpkin with curds and sugar is a yummy snack for two year olds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.