Creamy Chocolate Pie ( Cooking Under 10 Minutes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 584 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25170 times
A quick-fix pie-crust made of digestive biscuits with a seductive dark chocolate cream filling, decorated even more temptingly with fresh fruits, the creamy chocolate pie is an irresistible dessert.
- For the crust
- Mix the biscuits, sugar and butter and press the mixturre evenly into a 150 mm. (6") diameter loose bottom tin.
- Put to chill.
- Put the cream to a boil in a broad pan, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the fire. Add the chocolate and stir well till you get a smooth sauce.
- Cool slightly and mix in the whipped cream.
- Spread the filling over the crust and put to set in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with the cut fruits.
- Serve chilled
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1348 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||22.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||17.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.