Cream Of Celery Soup ( Protein Rich Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33714 times
Cream of celery soup, women always need proteins for building up their haemoglobin stock. The need for this increase during pregnancy. As the child grows in the womb, it has a voracious appetite and need for proteins. Serve this warm soup to soothe yourself, while also ensuring a good supply of nutrients to yourself and to your growing baby.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the onions and potatoes, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the celery and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring once in between. Keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth and strain using a strainer.
- Transfer to the same pan, add the cornflour and milk mixture, salt and pepper, mix well and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or till the soup thickens, stirring once in between. Serve hot garnished with cream and celery.
Nutrient values Per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.