Cottage Cheese, Tomato and Chutney Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 127 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23480 times
Nothing is extraordinary about the ingredients, but the outcome is fabulous when they come together. Soft cottage cheese, tangy tomatoes and aromatic green chutney manifest as a heavenly combo in the Cottage Cheese, Tomato and Chutney Sandwich. You can carry this versatile sandwich in your box, have it for breakfast or conjure it up to appease a sudden hunger pang.
- Combine the paneer, tomatoes and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the filling into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply ½ tsp of butter and 1tbsp of green chutney on each bread slice and keep aside.
- Place one bread slice on a flat, dry surface with the buttered-chutney side facing upwards.
- Spread a portion of the filling on the bread and sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered-chutney side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 1 more sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.