Cottage Cheese Cutlets
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 110 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29248 times
This is not really a barbeque recipe but I like the way the cottage cheese melts lightly when grilled just before you serve them. It's also a substantial dish to add to a barbeque menu. Serve them with burger buns to make veggie burgers.
- Soak the bread slices in water for 2 minutes and then squeeze out the water.
- Combine the potatoes, cheese, coriander, chillies, onions, cabbage, bread slices and salt and mix well.
- Shape into 4 cutlets.
- Mix the flour in 1 cup of water to make a smooth batter. Dip the cutlets in
- Deep fry in oil, drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Just before you wish to serve, grill them over a charcoal or electric barbeque.
- Serve hot with the barbeque sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.