Corn ki Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46081 times
Corn is one of the extensively cultivated crops in rajasthan. The yellow sweet corn used in this recipe provides a slightly sweet taste to this vegetable which is favoured by many people.
- Combine the curds and besan in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds, nigella seeds and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the prepared onion-ginger-garlic paste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt, turmeric powder, green-chilli paste, prepared curd-besan mixture and corn kernels, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute.
- Serve hot garnished with chapatis.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.