Corn cheese balls
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14683 times
Vermicilli makes the startes crispy.
if wants to avoid cornflour or maida add bread instead of that in the mixture.
#150 gms boiled sweet corn
#200 gms processed cheese grated
#200 gms potatoes boiled and mashed
#100 gms capsicum cut into small pieces
#salt to taste
#1 tsp white pepper powder
#½ tsp. cornflour
#1 tsp. refined flour (maida)
#oil for frying,
#4 tbsp. vermicilli
#2 tsp chana daal
For the batter:
# 4 tsp. maida,
# 1 tsp. cornflour,
# water as required.
- 1. in a bowl, combine the cheese, potato, chana daal, corn and capsicum.
- 2. add the salt, white pepper, oregano, cornflour and the refined flour. mix thoroughly.
- 3. divide and shape the mixture into tiny balls. set aside.
- To prepare the batter:
- Mix the maida and cornflour with sufficient water to make a thick consistency. to make the corn cheese balls:
- 1. dip the corn cheese balls in the batter and roll them in the vermicilli.
- 2. heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the corn cheese balls.
- 3. serve hot with green chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by kanukukreja on 27 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.