Corn and Vegetable Pulao
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 78 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15508 times
Corn and vegetable pulao is a delicious combination of corn and colourful mixed vegetables with perfectly cooked rice. Onions and assorted spices give it a tasteful punch with fried cashews impart an enjoyable crunch. Make sure the grains of rice are separate and not clumpy.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the prepared paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the rice, corn, vegetables, half of the fried onions, coriander and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with fried cashewnuts and the remaining fried onions.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.