Corn and Spinach Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 256 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48424 times
Popeye would've loved this one !
- For the dough, mix all the ingredients and add enough water to make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 portions and roll out each portion into very thin 150 mm. Diameter rounds.
- For the spinach corn stuffing, heat the oil and fry the onions for 1/2 minute. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Drain the water, if any.
- Add the corn and salt.
- To proceed, cook each roti on a tawa (griddle) very lightly for a few seconds.
- Put a portion of the stuffing in each paratha and fold into a semi-circle. Arrange on a greased baking tray.
- Brush the parathas lightly with butter or oil and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) until light pink in colour (about 5 minutes). Alternatively, cook on a tawa (griddle) on both sides and brush lightly with butter or oil. Serve hot.
- Goodness Guide :
- Did you know that refining cereals can drastically alter the content and proportions of protein, vitamins and minerals?
- Whole cereals are rich in zinc as well as iron and thus help prevent hair loss.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
| 2.7 g|| 11.9 g || 3 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.