Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39436 times
Prepare the corn tikkis with the corn boiled and then made into a mixture with potatoes, spices and chopped chillies. Enjoy the tikkis shallow fried and piping hot with mint chutney as snack or starter.
- Blend the corn into a coarse mixture.
- Add the potatoes, onions, coriander, green chillies and ginger and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the tikkis till they turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the tikkis.
- Serve hot with ketchup and green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by kavitakj on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.