Corn Stuffed Papad Roll
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9531 times
This is starter recipe where there is some stuffing in the udad papad and rolled and deep fried to give its yummy taste. The stuffing is of corn and other masalas to make it more tasty. They are usually cut and served.
- Divide the stuffing to 4 parts and keep aside.
- Now take a papad and dip it in normal clean water.
- After dipping the papad, place this papad on a clean surface and put some stuffing on it.
- Now carefully roll the papad sealing the edges by pressing.
- The edges will stick because of the water content in the papad.
- Similarly,repeat to make 3 more such papad rolls.
- Deep fry these rolls in hot oil till golden brown and keep aside.
- Cut these papad rolls to 3 pieces each to make 12 rolls and serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 29 Jun 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.