Corn, Spinach and Penne Lollipops ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 63754 times
Healthy iron and fibre rich lollipops will be surely loved by your kids.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and cook for 1 minute, stir continuously to avoid burning.
- Add the milk and cook over a slow flame till the sauce thickens and no lumps remain. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Mix together the sweet corn, macaroni, spinach, coriander, green chillies, cheese, salt and the prepared sauce in a bowl and mash well.
- Divide the mixture into 40 equal portions and shape each portion into a round balls and insert the bread sticks.
- Dip only the macaroni mixture into the flour paste, coat well with the bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Deep fry the lollies over a high flame till they turn light brown in colour.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.