Corn Spinach Ravioli
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8559 times
Ravioli is an Italian dish and is a type of filled pasta composed of a filling sealed between two layers of thin pasta dough. This dish can be served as a starter along with tomato ketchup and mustard sauce
- Mash blanced spinach in a bowl
- Combine spinach and sweetcorn in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped green chillies and spinach-corn mixture and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes. Allow it to cool.
- Add cheese and salt.
- Place a tablespoon of corn spinach mixture in the center of the wonton wrapper
- Use water to wet the sides of wonton wrapper, seal the wrapper folding it diagonally
- Press the edges of wrapper tightly
- Boil water in a pan
- Add some salt to it
- After the water is boiled add the stuffed wonton wrappers into the water.
- Boil them for 5-6 minutes
- In another deep pan, add the butter allow it to melt for few minutes.
- Add mix herbs and steamed ravioli.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and mustard sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 24 Feb 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.