Added to 692 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49486 times
A novel snack with the aroma of fresh leaves.
- Grate the corn. To the grated corn, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cut the banana leaves into small squares.
- Apply a little oil to the banana or corn leaves. Spread a little mixture on each leaf portion and put another greased leaf on top.
- Cook on a tawa (griddle) until light brown spots appear on top.
- Serve hot with melted butter and green chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.