Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16789 times
This sweet and sour sweet-corn dip, when served with toasted triangles or some wafers, is a delectable treat that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- Dissolve the cornflour in the milk and keep aside.
- Cut the sweet corn into 3 big pieces and boil them in a vessel full of water till done.
- Drain and discard the water.
- Grate the corn cob and blend the grated corn to a smooth purée in a mixer using a little water.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the purée and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture to the purée and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Add the cheese, mustard sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Add the Tabasco sauce and serve immediately with toasted triangles and potato wedges.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.