Corn Cobs with Peach Sauce
by Palak Rajput
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3592 times
International starter.Delicious and irresistible.
- Grind the boiled corns.
- Combine the corn, curd, rice flour, ginger-chilli paste, asafoetida, salt and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Add a pinch of soda bi carb, mix well and put the mixture in a greased thali.
- Steam it for 10-15 mins in a double boiler and keep aside.
- Once cool, cut cobs in a shape of fingers.
- Combine the rice flour and sesame seeds and mix well. keep in a plate.
- Roll out each cob in the mixture of flour and sesame seeds and shallow fry till golden-brown.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a broad pan.
- Add the whole coriander, cumin seeds, red chilli and peach.
- Add sugar, salt and water and cook till it becomes saucy
- (while making peach sauce keep pressing peach pieces).
- Serve the corn cobs hot with peach sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 06 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.