Corn Chips with Salsa and Avacado Dip
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 59 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25434 times
Awaken your senses with this magical combination of crispy corn chips, tangy avocado dip and salsa.
- Combine all the ingredients required for the corn chips and knead to a smooth, pliable dough using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll each portion into thin circles with the help of a little flour.
- Prick all over with a fork and cook lightly on a tava (griddle).
- Cut into small triangles as shown in the picture and deep-fry them in hot oil until crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper and when cool store in an air-tight tin to be used whenever required.
- Combine all the ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Mash the salsa slightly and keep refrigerated.
- Peel the avocado and mash it.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well. Cover with a cling film to avoid discolouration and keep aside.
- Serve the corn chips with uncooked salsa and prepared avocado dip.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.