Corn, Capsicum and Cheese Paratha ( Tiffin Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 201 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56249 times
Corn and cheese are a standard team. Adding capsicum to this combo introduces an element of colour and spice to it. These, along with everyday spice powders make a wonderful filling for Parathas . The end-result is a soft, succulent and tasty Corn, Capsicum and Cheese Paratha that kids would love to sink their teeth into. It stays fresh for at least four hours, so you can pack it as a satiating and tasty Tiffin Snacks for your children.
- Combine the whole wheat flour, oil and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll 2 portions of the dough separately into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a dough circle on a flat, dry surface and spread a portion of the stuffing over it.
- Place the other dough circle over it and pinch the sides to seal it.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using a little ghee, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make 3 more parathas.
- Cool slightly, wrap in an aluminum foil or cling film and pack in a tiffin box.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.