Corn Au Gratin
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 116 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17485 times
Don't forget to use tender corn.
- Open the packet of corn and thaw in a colander.
- Add salt and pepper to the white sauce and mix well. Add half of the grated cheese and mix well. Now add the corn and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish and put the corn mixture in it. Cover with the remaining cheese and dot with butter.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
- Variation : Corn With Asparagus :
- Use the same ingredients as for Corn Au Gratin, but reduce the quantity of corn by half and add 1 can (450 grams) asparagus.
- Leaving aside a few whole pieces of asparagus for decoration, cut the asparagus into small pieces.
- Add to the mixture and proceed to bake as for Corn Au Gratin. Just before serving, decorate with the remaining apsragus pieces.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.