Condensed Milk Recipies
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32629 times
Find interesting condensed milk recipes, milk recipes, condensed milk dessert recipes at tarladalal.com
- Melt half the butter in a pan.
- Add crushed biscuits and mix it with the butter.
- Keep it in the fridge to cool for 15 min.
- Heat the remaining butter in a pan and add the condensed milk and keep mixing it.add sugar as desired as the condensed milk will be sweet enough.
- Once the sugar is mixed well ,keep it aside.
- Take the butter ,biscuit mix from the fridge.
- Add a layer of the condensed milk mixture over the biscuit.make the next layer of cut bananas.can add crumbled cake as a next layer.add again a layer of the condensed milk mixture and top it with banana pieces.
- Keep it in the fridge for it to set for 1 hr.
This recipe was contributed by s_bobby on 01 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.