Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 101476 times
Coleslaw is a traditional Dutch salad, prepared using shredded cabbage in a vinegar-based dressing.
Modern versions are made of mixed veggies, held together by mayonnaise. Here is a delicious sandwich, packed with scrumptious coleslaw salad.
Cheese slices and some extra mayonnaise on the bread make the Coleslaw Sandwich a luscious treat to sink your teeth into.
- Divide the coleslaw into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Cut the edges of all the bread slices.
- Apply ½ tbsp of mayonnaise on each bread slice. Keep aside.
- Put one cheese slice on a mayonnaise bread slice , put a portion of the coleslaw and spread it evenly.
- Close the sandwich with the mayonnaise bread slice facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup. .
This recipe was contributed by kalyanig on 14 Dec 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.