Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 65323 times
Coleslaw sandwich is a delectable sandwich recipe with coleslaw salad as filling and best enjoyed as cold sandwich with sauce.
- Cut the edges of the breads.
- Apply little mayonaisse on each slices. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the carrots, cabbage and lettuce.
- Add 2 tbsp of mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper and salt, mix well.
- Keep it aside for 5 min.
- Put one cheese slice on a bread spread top with mayonnaise mixture and put the second bread on top.
- Repeat the same to make more sandwiches.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by kalyanig on 26 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.