by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 194 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31564 times
A dessert made of coconut milk.
- Soak the cashewnuts in hot water for about 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Mix together the coconut cream and milk and simmer in a non-stick pan, stirring continuously.
- When it reduces to half, add the sugar and continue simmering on a low flame stirring continuously till it thickens and leaves the sides of the pan and resembles khoya.
- Add the cardamom and cashewnuts and mix well.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.