Coconut Paneer Rolls in Apple Rabdi
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 397 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12638 times
Grated coconut and paneer, evenly blended into rolls and served with an apple flavoured rabdi.
- Mix the paneer, powdered sugar, rose water and essence.
- Cook the coconut and sugar for 10 minutes on a slow flame. Cool.
- Warm the saffron in a small vessel. Add a little milk and rub in until the saffron dissolves.
- Add the saffron liquid and cardamom powder to the coconut mixture. Mix well.
- Mix the paneer and coconut mixture together. Divide into 20 portions and shape into small rolls.
- Put the milk in a broad vessel and boil.
- Add the sugar and cook on a slow flame while stirring continuously, until the mixture is reduced to half.
- Add the grated apples to the milk, give one boil and remove from the heat at once. Cool and keep aside.
- Arrange the rolls on a baking dish.
- Pour the rabdi over it.
- Garnish with pistachios and sprinkle almonds and cardamom powder on top.
- Serve chilled or microwave on high for 1 minute and serve hot.
- You can also serve both these separately and ask guests to pour the rabadi over if they want to.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.