by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 67% LIKED IT
2 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 182 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8880 times
You will love the fresh rich coconut filling.
- Mix the cornflour, plain flour, milk, water, butter and salt into a batter.
- Spread 1 big spoon of the batter onto a non-stick frying pan of about 190 mm. diameter and shake the pan in a circular motion so as to spread the batter evenly. Cook firstly on one side until done and then on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the filling on each pancake and fold. If desired, seal the edges by applying a little of the pancake mixture.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and fry until crisp.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.