Coconut Curry with Fried Rice
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 205 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35763 times
Fried rice blends well with this mexican style coconut curry.
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Fry the rice in the oil until light pink in colour.
- Add 3 cups of water and salt and cook until the rice is cooked.
- Heat the oil and fry the onions for 1/2 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and mixed vegetables and cook for a few minutes.
- Heat the butter, add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk gradually, stirring constantly until thick.
- Add the mixture to the mixed vegetables.
- Add the chillies, sugar and salt and boil for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with the fried rice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.