Coco-peanut Soup ( Saatvik Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10689 times
For the coconut lovers. Crunchy peanuts make the soup tastier.
- Add 5 teacups of water to the grated coconut and blend in a liquidiser. Strain and keep aside the coconut milk.
- Add the gram flour to the coconut milk and mix well.
- Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds until they crackle.
- Add the green chilli and fry again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and boil for 1 minute while stirring.
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes and peanuts and boil for 1 minute.
- Add salt and mix.
- Serve hot topped with coriander and lemon slices.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.