Cluster Beans Chutney
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6952 times
This is a healthy and tasty chutney. It is also fiberous and helps in weight loss.
- Take a kadhai put oil in it when oil is hot put cluster beans (cut into small pieces) and green chillies and saute for 2 to 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Then add half cup of water and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat stirring occasionally or until soft.
- Then add groundnut powder, salt and mix well.
- Take a small pan and heat oil and add the mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- Put this tadka on above chutney. Serve with almost any dish.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 06 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.