Clear Soup with Babycorn, Mushrooms and Carrots
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 409 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 98622 times
- Slice the baby corn into big pieces.
- Slice the spring onions with a few leaves.
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame. Add the baby corn, spring onions, green beans, carrot, mushrooms and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the hot boiling stock and salt and boil for 1/2 minute.
- Serve hot with chillies in vinegar, soya sauce and chilli sauce.
- Note:- Instead of canned mushrooms, you can also use dried black Chinese mushrooms.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.