Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 455 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 110853 times
This Italian recipe shows you how to make a soothing clear soup with crunchy and colourful veggies like broccoli and carrots, which compete and contrast with each other in appearance and flavour. While onions, garlic and celery enhance the flavour of this soup, macaroni adds volume to it and sun-dried tomatoes impart an exciting tanginess. Garnish the Clear Broccoli and Carrot Soup with grated Parmesan cheese and serve fresh and hot.
- Heat the olive oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots and celery and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli, macaroni, 4 cups of hot water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.