Cinnamon Rolls, Baked Cinnamon Pinwheels
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8644 times
When you are in the mood for something more aesthetic and delicately flavoured than common Jam Pinwheels , try this brilliant creation! A buttery cinnamon tinged cream fills these soft bread pinwheels, which get even better upon baking. The aromas and flavours of vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar waltz with each other, resulting in a memorable treat for your senses.
Surprisingly, this awesome dessert is also very easy to prepare. Just make sure you serve the Cinnamon Rolls immediately on preparation because the effect of cinnamon is at its peak when the rolls are still warm.
- Cream the butter, sugar, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder in a deep bowl using a whisk.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Remove the crust from all the bread slices.
- Flatten a slice using a rolling pin.
- Spread a portion of the mixture evenly over it.
- Roll it up tightly.
- Cut into 3 equal portions.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to make 9 more pieces.
- Place the pieces on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.