by kundan shah
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3674 times
Cinnamon flaps exhibits a lovely flap or wrapped up cookie recipe with cinnamon and sugar dropped at the centre and then baked to a crispy sweet finish.
- Cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add the warm milk.
- Sieve the flour and sodabicarbonate and add to the mixture and bind to make a dough.
- Leave the dough for a while before rolling out.
- Roll out the biscuits and cut them with a 2inch round cutter.
- Drop 1/2teaspoon of the combined sugar and cinnamon onto the centre of each round and gather up the sides of the biscuit to form a little triangle and sprinkle a little cinnamon powder on top.
- Bake in a moderate oven until light brown in colour.
- Cool on trays.
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 25 Feb 2001I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.