Chola Methi Dhokla ( Exciting Vegetarian Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 412 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42043 times
You will love these entirely novel dhoklas.
- Soak the dal for 4 hours.
- Grind the soaked dal with the green chillies adding a little water.
- Add the asafoetida and salt.
- Mix the curds and baking powder.
- Add the oil and keep the batter aside for 2 to 3 hours.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the fenugreek leaves.
- Grease small ring mould tins (the number corresponding to the volume of the batter). Put a few fenugreek leaves in each ring and fill with a batter. Steam for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
- Always use your hands while mixing the batter to break the lumps.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.