Chola Dal Fritters ( Know Your Flours )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21153 times
Chola dal fritters, these irresistible deep-fried fritters can be made in bulk and stored in jars. So, they come in really handy when a hunger pang strikes and you feel like munching on something!
- Make a soft dough using chawli flour, salt, ½ tsp oil and soda water togeahter in a bowl and knead into a soft dough. Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Roll out thinly approx 5 inches in diameter.
- Make thin strips (1/2 inch) in length using a cutter or knife and make vertical slits.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry the strips on a medium flame till they turn golden brown.
- Remove, drain on absorbent paper. Sprinkle some red chilli powder and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.