Chocolaty, Coconut, Peanut and Orange Cookies
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 182 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32055 times
The Chocolaty, Coconut, Peanut and Orange Cookies offer nothing short of a burst of flavours in every bite! Your tongue reels in delight as the cookie teases your taste buds with tangy, sweet, bitter and soft notes all at the same time.
Using brown sugar imparts an intense flavour to the cookies, while rolled oats give it a nice and coarse texture. Coconut and peanuts dominate these cookies, which are neither too crisp not too soft.
Let them cool for a while after removing them from the oven, and they will become nice and perfect Jar Snacks .
- Combine the butter and brown sugar in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix very well.
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and roll each portion into 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle.
- Place them at equal distances on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (320°f) for 20 minutes.
- Allow them to cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.