Chocolaty Biscuit Cake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 200 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 105579 times
Forgot a special occasion, guests arrived suddenly at dinner time, kid or spouse back home with some good news, or are you simply in a great mood? Well, you do not have to hesitate to celebrate, when you know how to prepare a grand dessert in less than 10 minutes! Here is a delicious Chocolaty Biscuit Cake made with Nice biscuits topped with an instant chocolate truffle. Take some time to garnish the preparation as elaborately as you wish, to make this wonderful dessert appear all the more extraordinary.
- Heat the fresh cream in a broad non-stick pan on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the dark chocolate and mix well till the mixture is smooth. Keep aside to cool for 2 minutes.
- Dip 4 nice biscuits one by one in the soaking syrup and arrange them vertically on a flat serving plate with 2 biscuits each in 2 rows one below the other so as to form a rectangle.
- Spread 1 tsp of the chocolate truffle evenly over each biscuit.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 2 more layers of biscuits and chocolate truffle on top.
- Garnish with swirls of beaten whipped cream and chocolate vermicelli and refrigerate for 1 hour or till it sets.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.