Chocolate and Almond Ring Cookies
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 197 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17602 times
Rich cookies with chocolate icing and almond garnish.
- Sieve the flour.
- Beat the butter and sugar very well until light and fluffy.
- Add the almond essence and beat again.
- Add the cashewnuts, flour and mix well.
- Roll out the dough into 6 mm. thickness. Cut with a round biscuit cutter, make a hole in the centre of each round with help of a 12 mm. nozzle.
- Grease and dust a baking tin and arrange the biscuits in it.
- Bake in a moderate oven at 180 degree C (350 degree F) for 25 minutes.
- Cool the biscuits.
- Beat the butter until soft and white.
- Sieve the icing sugar with the chocolate powder and cocoa powder and mix with the beaten butter very well.
- Add the vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Make pairs of biscuits and sandwich with chocolate butter icing.
- Pipe chocolate glace icing on top.
- Sprinkle with the almonds.
- Prepare cookies 1 day in advance.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.