Chocolate Truffle Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18428 times
Made with dark chocolate and milk, the chocolate truffle sauce has a deep taste and rich texture that makes it a perfect topping for puddings, ice-creams, shakes and cakes. With a flavour that kids love so much, there is no end to the uses that chocolate truffle sauce can be put to. You can even lace a healthy cup of yoghurt with this sauce to make a tasty treat for young ones!
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Bring to a boil, remove from the fire and add the chocolate.
- Mix well to get a smooth sauce.
- Cool and use as required.
- Chocolate truffle sauce can be made in advance and stored refrigerated.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.