by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 755 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33385 times
A delicious, elegant no-fuss dessert.
- Combine the chocolate, golden syrup and rum in a saucepan and melt over gentle heat till it becomes a smooth sauce. Cool slightly.
- Whip the cream till soft peaks form and fold it into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour this mixture into 4 long stemmed glasses.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or till the mousse has set.
- You can use 1 1/2 tablespoons of liquid glucose instead of golden syrup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.