by Tarla Dalal
Added to 136 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18431 times
The old-time favourite with loads of cream and chocolate .
- Put the chouxy pastry mixture in a piping bag fitted with about 20 mm. (3/4") plain nozzle.
- Grease a baking tin.
- Pipe the mixture in even lengths on to the greased tin.
- Bake in a hot oven at 450°F for 20 to 25 minutes. Do not open the oven door before this time. Be sure that the eclairs are cooked until quite crisp on the sides.
- Slit open the eclair cases with scissors.
- Beat the cream until stiff. Add the icing sugar and beat a little.
- Put the cream in a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Fill the eclairs with the cream.
- Cover the tops of the eclairs with chocolate glace icing.
- For the Chocolate glace icing : Add about 3/4 tablespoon cocoa and 1 tablespoon chocolate powder to the basic icing and then beat in a knob of
- melted butter about the size of a marble.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.