Chocolate Cheese Sandwich
This recipe has been viewed 10479 times
A chocolate cheese lover favourite....
- Place a bread slice on a clean and dry surface.
- Apply some butter on both the sides.
- On 1 slice of bread , place 1 chocolate broken into 2 pieces.
- Sandwich using another bread slice on it and place a slice of cheese and press it lightly.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices and stuffing to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich in 2 equal pieces and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#401922 on 20 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.