by Nitika Jain
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5902 times
Chocoholic Walnut is a wonderful chocolaty brownie with a twist
- Mix all ingredients together except nuts and others.
- Beat well for 2 min.
- Pour into greased tin.
- Bake it, cool and unmould it.
- Make slant holes in the brownie.
- In an aluminum vessel, mix chocolate and beaten cream on slow gas. Close gas as soon as chocolate melts.
- Pour 3 tbsp chocolate sauce over the brownie and spread it nicely with spoon to get soaked, coat sides as well
- Keep aside for ½ hour.
- Apply another layer of sauce.
- Sprinkle dark chocolate curls on top and sides. Press sides nicely.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top and cashew. Press little.
- Make thin lines with chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle silver and colored balls
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 07 Jan 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.