Choco Almond Cupcake ( Cupcakes Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26018 times
Chocolate and almond are a made-for-each other combination—and they present an unforgettable duet in this luxurious cupcake. Almond, almond essence and melted chocolate make the frosting very different from the rest of the cupcakes; and a cherry on top gives the perfect finish to it! make it an unforgettable after-dinner treat, by serving with chocolate ice-cream, topped with roasted almonds.
- Put the butter in a bowl and beat it with the help of a spatula.
- Add the icing sugar and mix well.
- Add the melted chocolate, powdered almonds and almond essence, mix well and keep aside.
- Fill the frosting in a piping bag as shown on page 20 and pipe out swirls of your choice on each cupcake.
- Garnish each cupcake with almonds covering the frosting evenly and top with a cherry.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.