Chinese Style Potato Vegetable
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29164 times
Potatoes go well with Chinese sauces and spices! This easy-to-make dish can also be served as a snack.
- Cook the potatoes in a vesselful of water till they are about 80% cooked.
- Cut the cooked potatoes into fingers like French fries.
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the potato fingers and cook till they are golden brown.
- Remove from the wok and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and spring onion whites and stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Add the potato fingers, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, chilli sauce, salt, cornflour mixture and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or till the mixture thickens.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.