Chinese Style Potato Vegetable ( Chinese Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 458 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58604 times
Serve as a main dish as well as a starter.
- Cut the cooked potatoes into fingers.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. Add the potato fingers and cook on a high flame for a few minutes. Remove from the wok or frying pan and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and stir fry for a few seconds. Add the potato fingers, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt.
- Mix the cornflour in 1/2 cup of water. Add to the mixture and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot topped with sliced spring onions.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.