Chinese Pav Bhaji
by shital haria
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7761 times
Lajawaab gobi is truly an amazing cauliflower recipe. A simple, irrestible choice of masala with gobi makes it a special dish.
Add your private note
Chinese Pav Bhaji recipe - How to make Chinese Pav Bhaji
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
3 spring onions, finely chopped
6 to 8 green chilles
1 pc. ginger, grind into paste
1 tsp red chillie pwd2 tbsp soy sauce
4 to 6 tbsp oil salt to taste
6 pav, cut from middle2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp sesame seeds
6 to 8 garlic, half crushed
1 cup cabbage, grated1 cup grated carrot
1/2 cup capsicum, cut into long and thin
1 cup onion finely chopped
4 tomatoes, half crushed not pulp
1/2 cup noddles boiled
- 1. heat the butter, add sesame seeds, garlic fry for a minute. roast the pav.
- 2. heat the oil. add onions and fry it.
- 3. add tomatoes and chillie paste. fry for 2 minutes.
- 4. add red chillie pwd, soya sauce and salt. mix well.
- 5. add all vegetables and fry for 3-4 mins if req.
- 6. add little salad oil and put this bhaji in the pav and serve.
This recipe was contributed by shital haria on 15 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.