Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9851 times
The same recipe can be used for Chinese rice- just cut the veggies into small pieces not slices
- boil the noodles - add salt and oil
- Cut the vegtables into long strips
- Put oil in a non-stick pan and add in carrot and bell pepper - add ajinomoto
- After eight minutes add in the cabbage and noodles (drained)
- Add in the sauces, vinegar and salt
- Mix for only one or two minutes and take it off the stove
This recipe was contributed by phoolse on 31 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.