Chilli Paneer Sizzlers
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 62652 times
Chilli paneer sizzler is a vegetable barbeque recipe with paneer cubes marinated in delectable array of sauces and spices and then placed in a griller. The paneer sizzlers are easy to prepare and mouthwatering in taste. A perfect starter or cocktail snack item.
- Mash paneer and boiled potatoes, mix well and keep aside.
- Soak bread in water and squeez out water and add to the paneer and potato mixture, add half of ginger garic paste and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into cutlets.
- Cook each cutlet using little oil till golden and crisp from both the sides. Keep aside.
- Boil enough water, add salt and boil the vegetables for 3 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Add the soya chunks and chawli to the same water, boil for 3 minutes, drain and keep aside.
- Combine the curd with all the sauces, ginger garlic paste,salt and pepper and heat the mixture till thickens. Keep aside.
- Heat 4 sizzler plates till very hot.
- Put butter on a sizzler plate, arrange the vegetables and paneer cutlets and pour the sauce and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.