Chilled Mushroom Open Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26394 times
For all the mushroom lovers, this mushroom sandwich is quick to make and best eaten for snacks. Do not sauté the mushrooms too long to avoid them from turning soggy. Highly recommend to pack this sandwich in foil, refrigerate and have as a 4 pm healthy evening snack…
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan; add the mushrooms and tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the water has evaporated and the mushrooms are dry, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli garlic sauce and salt and cook on a medium flame for more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Keep refrigerated for atleast an hour.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Just before serving, apply ¼ cup of filling on each bread slice.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.